Whether or not you have a shop, the online sell increases constantly each year. With 34 million online buyers in 2013, having an ecommerce website including an online shop is now a necessity. For all companies, it helps holding and boosting your revenue.
An ecommerce website provides an online shop where visitors can buy your products anytime and anywhere.
In addition to display your business and your products, our ecommerce website includes:
- A complete online shop: product catalog (photos, description, price), payment options, cart, customer account, etc.
- E-marketing tools: voucher, newsletters, upselling, cross-selling...
- An easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) to manage and update your website content : product catalog, stock, customers, ....
PRICE : starting from £1,090
- Online shop starting from £1,090
- Complete autonomy to manage your website
- Scalable website to adapt to your business needs
- Purchasing/transferring your domain name
- Hosting and weekly back-ups
- Responsive design (friendly mobile and tablet)
- Until 25 different page templates
- Various functionalities: Google maps, contact form, home slider, search engine, ...
- Plugging your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, ...)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on Google, Yahoo!, ...
- Statistics (visitors, traffic sources, behavior, ...)
- Technical support and updates
- Content management system (CMS) to manage your website content
- News module to publish information (facultative)
- Newsletter module (facultative)
- Blog section (facultative)
- A complete product sheet, including many functionalities
- An intuitive and organized products catalog: sorting filters, categorization, etc.
- A profesional directory
- Module to highlight best sellers and promotions
- Product search engine
- Customer account: login, order history, etc.
- Payment options: card, bank transfer, paypal, cheque
- Shop management: stock, orders, bills, clients, etc.
- E-marketing strategies: cross-selling, upselling, voucher, etc.